Internship Digital Experience - Focus: Social Media & Community Management (m/f/d)
In a NutshellDesign Hotels is an unrivaled global community for design, architecture, culture and the definite source of original experiences. Engage and grow the Design Hotels™ Community qualitatively and build a strong relationship via the Culture blog, social media channels and planning and preparation of targeted and customized digital marketing initiatives.
- Opening: February 2021
- Compensation: EUR 450 gross / month
- The Internship must be part of the study program
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Content management and coordinating of visuals & copy and posting on our social media channels
- Supporting the Editorial team on coordinating content production and article upload for the culture magazine on designhotels.com
- Supporting on the production and execution of communications and ad-hoc projects for Design Hotels™ Community engagement
- Performance analysis and reporting via various online analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- Creating of Keynote presentations for the digital marketing hotel reporting
- Market and competitive research and analysis (community growth, social media engagement)
- Organizational and administrative support of the department
- Preparing meetings, keeping minutes and follow ups
Experience & Mindset
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, German is not required - native English is a huge plus
- Great communication skills (specifically in English, writing and editing skills)
- Good organizational and prioritization skills (task management)
- Proactive team member that shows initiative
- Proficiency in MS office and experience working with Keynote
- Content Management System experience (bonus, not required)
- Google Analytics experience (bonus, not required)
Perks & Benefits
- A great experience in the niche market of luxury boutique hotels
- Working in a motivated and international team from over 26 countries at the global Headquarters of Design Hotels™ located in the creative Media Spree area in Berlin
- Great benefits at member hotels and brand partners from employee discounts to special offers
- Career development opportunities, internal coachings and trainings, regular feedback
About Design Hotels™
Design Hotels™ represents and markets a curated selection of over 300 independent hotels in more than 50 destinations across the globe. More than a collection of hotels, the company is a collection of stories. Each property reflects the ideas of a visionary hotelier, an "Original", someone with a passion for genuine hospitality, cultural authenticity, thought-provoking design and architecture. Each "Original" stands for the individual, aesthetic and service-driven experience that his or her hotel provides.
Founded by Claus Sendlinger in 1993, Design Hotels™ offers its members insightful travel industry knowledge, from market trend consultancy to international sales representation. The company has its headquarters in Berlin and branches in London, Los Angeles, New York and Singapore. Executive Board members are: Peter Cole (CEO) and Sascha Wolff (CFO).
Design Hotels is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and practice inclusivity. Hiring decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and our business needs only.
Please send your application without a picture.